Free Shipping | Autumn Sale 30% OFF

Trade Program

Join Our Trade Program and Get Amazing Perks If you are a design professional in the fields of interior design, architecture, building or related industries, you are welcome to sign up for our exclusive Trade Program.

Interested in our products? Contact us at lights@lightfixturesusa.com.

Some tips before order:

• Our lead time is 3-8 weeks, depending on the quantity of the order.
• Shipping and tax included, door to door shipping.
• Non-returnable or exchange except quality issue.

• We offer two payment options:
1. Pay in full.
2. Pay a 30% deposit with the remaining 70% balance due before shipment (for customers with cumulative orders over $8,000).

Your information is safe with us and we will not share it with any individuals or organizations. Please feel free to fill in the form.

{formbuilder:MzQyMg==}

Close (esc)

SUMMER-SEASON SALE

$50 OFF Once shopping over $399!

SHOP NOW

Homepage or Factory Sales

Would you like to go directly to our factory sales?

Search

Shopping Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Shop now
Back to the top